Monday 5 December 2011

Creating a Time Lapse

In today's media lesson with Mr Henton me, Jordan and Jack were given a Samsung Flashcam to aid us in preparation for out time lapse at the lighthouse theatre. I will be researching and looking for tutorials on how to use the camera to the best it can be. I am aiming to learn the time lapse feature. My fellow group member Jordan started small time lapse sequence during his free lesson.
 
This is a time lapse that Jordan and Jack created during our 40 minute lunch becuase we wanted to put the the cameras time lapse function into practise.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see some of the time lapse filming you have done Pav. I would also like to see my Samsung Flashcam again!

    You are on course with all aspects of the planning for your opening and are approaching the point when you can start filming. My advice to you when you film is to take 10 times more footage than you actually need. Create a shot list and then think of al the different angles you can take each shot from. With your idea it will be important to get everything you need first time as it will be difficult to reshoot at another time. Everything looks good so far. Well done Pavarotti....

    ReplyDelete